We have loads of books, including Graphic novels and magazines, in our Young Adult section specifically for teens.
To explore our Teen section from wherever you are click here.
If you are a High School educator, check out our resources to support your work here.
Interested in volunteering at the Library?
- Join First Dibs — where teens get first access to new books. Read books and become an official Powell River Public Library Book Reviewer for volunteer credit! For more information click here.
- Or join the Powell Public Library Teen Advisory Board (TAB). To find out more about TAB click here.
Teen Writers at the Powell River Public Library
- If you’re a writer looking to practice your skills check out the weekly Young Writers Group.
Are you a teen interested in starting a book club? We can make that happen!
To find out more about these (or any other teen programing) contact Mel Edgar, Teen Services Coordinator at email@example.com
Use the free Libby app from OverDrive, which also includes over 3000 digital magazines.
Check out these links, too:
- Recommended Reading
- Students & Post-Secondary Planning
- Teen Health & Wellness
- Teen Guide to Separation & Divorce
- Powell River Resource Guide for LGBT2QIA+ Youth