Summer Reading Club 2021: Crack the Case!
Summer Reading Club: Crack the Case!
In light of ongoing physical distancing, PRPL has envisioned this year’s SRC as a FREE pick-up-and-go package jam packed with seven weeks of =Top Secret= fun designed to engage school-aged children, ages 5-14, with libraries and reading, throughout the summer!
Registration for the take-home package IS NOW CLOSED
If you missed our registration deadline, don’t worry, there are still many ways to participate!
Visit PRPL’s YouTube to watch weekly demos of our package activities, many of which are made using simple materials that you can gather at home. Log in to Overdrive or your Libby App and place a hold on a digital copy of this year’s Jr Book Club pick: Ra the Mighty Cat Detective OR Sr Book Club Pick: The Red Pyramid. Find out what’s coming next in PRPL’s Crack the Case Brochure and Calendar. Return to this page for weekly tips, links and updates. We’ll be sharing all of the activity sheets and printable components at the bottom of this page!
Want MORE! Check out the virtual-only option through the province-wide BC Summer Reading Club portal! Starting on June 28th until August 9th, you can:
- Sign up for the online reading tracker with virtual badges!
- Follow along with weekly activities and contests!
For any questions please contact the Summer Reading Club Project Coordinator by emailing email@example.com
- Summer Reading Club Case #4 – Mysterious Mysteries of Detection
- Summer Reading Club Case #3 – The Case Of Very Small Things
- Summer Reading Club Case #2 – Fingerprint Forensics & Felons
- Summer Reading Club Launch: Case #1 – Plant Your Undies!
- Sleuth Essentials – Remote Summer Reading Club