First Dibs: Teens Read New Books First!
Teens can sign up to get first access to new teen books at the Powell River Public Library! Read books, become an official Powell River Public Library Book Reviewer, and get volunteer credit!
What kind of book review would I get to write?
- Short! Approx. 150-200 words max.
Book reviews can include:
- A HOOK: something to grab the reader (for example, why should readers read this book?)
- Plot summary (no spoilers!)
- Praise and critique
- What was memorable about this book? (i.e. unique plot, characters, writing)
How do I sign up or find out more?
Contact Mel Edgar, Teen Services Coordinator at PRPL: by email:
- or phone: 604-485-4796 ext. 213