Indoor Library Programs Return
October 27, 2021
We are happy to announce that indoor, library programs are restarting in Fall 2021!
As we move indoors, there are specific safety rules that all patrons will need to follow in order to participate.
Please ensure that you are familiar with the ways that we are working to keep the public and our staff safe while they are in the Library.
What to Expect
- Reduced occupancy in meeting rooms and programming spaces
- Masks are mandatory on all people five years and older when inside the library
- Wash or sanitize hands before attending a program
- No food or drink will be permitted in a program
- Stay home if you are unwell or required to isolate
- Use the space available so that others make take the space they need to feel safe
- Follow the directions of library staff and signage