TAB stands for Teen Advisory Board – a place where you can share your ideas about the library’s teen programs, services and collections!
What does TAB do?
- Help develop and lead teen programs
- Suggest items for the library’s teen collections
- Participate in library and community activities
- Promote the library as a great place to be
- Meet once a month September-June
How can I volunteer for TAG?
Membership is open to anyone 13-18 years of age living in the City of Powell River and qathet Regional District. Complete an application form at the Library or e-mail email@example.com
Now Accepting TAG applications for 2019/2020! Registration now open.
Visit PRPL for an application or click here for a copy of the TAB application form.