Remote Printing – Print from home
***This service is currently unavailable. Remote printing may be available by email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 485-4796 xtn. 0 for support.
With Google Cloud Print, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Submit your document for printing and come to the library within 24 hours to release and pick up your document. Regular printing charges will apply ( $0.20/page for Black and White and $0.60/page for Colour).
You will need a Google account to use this service. If you don’t have an account, they are free at the Google Account page.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click on this link to make the printer available through Google Cloud Print: PRPL Remote Printer
- You may print from Google cloud print applications or from Cloud Print. Once signed into Cloud Print select the red PRINT button and upload the file you wish to print.
- Select the file you wish to print
- Select Public Printer 1
- Choose Monochrome ($0.20/page) or Color ($0.60)
- Select Print
- Pick up the print at the Library Service Desk within 24 hours.