The Library provides access to three meeting rooms.
Meeting Room A (Board Room)
- Conference table
- Maximum capacity during COVID restrictions is 10 people
- Cost: Non-Profit $20/hour, Commercial $40/hour
Meeting Room B (Temporarily Unavailable) Tables or Theater Seating Maximum capacity during COVID restrictions is 10 people Cost: Non-Profit $20/hour, Commercial $40/hour
First Credit Union Community Room
- Tables or Theater Seating
- Maximum capacity during COVID restrictions is 20 people
- LCD projection, lectern, kitchenette, white board, sound system
- Cost: Non-Profit $40/hour, Commercial $80/hour
**Please inquire about discounts for literacy related events or programs.
Meeting Room Booking
The rooms may be rented during regular library hours. Rooms may be booked for times other than when the library is opened if staff are available to provide security for the library. Staff time will be billed at $28/hour with a 4 hour minimum.
Rooms may not be booked more than one month in advance without the permission of the Chief Librarian or their designate.
The Library charges in half-hour increments. Meeting rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before closing unless arranged in advance, extra charges for staffing may apply. Set-up times will be included in your paid booking.
Payment is required to secure the booking. If cancelled, 25% of the total booking fee is nonrefundable. The balance can be paid by phone or an invoice can be mailed.