Sonia Zagwyn offers a lively fare of puppetry, finger plays, action rhymes, singalong songs and the best-of-the-best-of book-tales Wednesday mornings, 10:30-11am in the Anne Woznow Children’s Reading Room.
Toddlers and preschoolers and family members come discover the energy of words and pictures. This is a drop-in program and no pre-registration is required.
For safety, there will be some temporary changes to this program:
In alignment with the Face Coverings Order, October 29, 2021:
- Masks will be worn by all Storytime presenters.
- Masks are required for those 5 years and older.
- Masks are recommended for those 2 years and older.
- If you forget your mask, please ask us for one.
Please note that:
- The Anne Woznow Children’s Reading Room will be closed off to general public access for the duration of Storytime.
- We will be maintaining smaller group sizes, with a maximum of 20 for this program.
- We ask everyone to respect the personal space of others.
- If you or someone in your home are feeling sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please stay home.